June 30, 2011

The Beginning

I have finally done it! I have been following blogland for awhile now and have decided to begin my very own. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there. Thank you to all of the wonderful bloggers who do just that. Because of you, I have been inspired to share my stories.

I'm in the beginning stages of learning a lot of new things in my life and about making a house into a home. I'm looking forward to sharing all of my stories along the way. I have also just begun restoring furniture as a new hobby and will be sharing my makeovers! Hopefully this blog will motivate me to begin sanding the five pieces of furniture from craigslist sitting in the garage! I owe a thank you to everyone who stops by and my family for the encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment