October 11, 2011

My New Groove

Hello All! I'm sure you have noticed I have been MIA for a few weeks! I slipped out of my blogging groove and wasn't feeling as motivated. I found myself living life through blog posts and needed a little break to find balance with experiencing life and sharing it on a blog. Thank you for checking back and being patient! I'm still so grateful to have an outlet to share my projects, ideas, and adventures. I also have loved getting feedback from all of you.

I have been working on quite a few projects and decorating for fall. I also have finished up two pieces of furniture that I can't wait to share! Now the bad news...I shut down my computer recently and the next day it would not turn back on! My computer bit the dust after 7 years. Hopefully, I will have a replacement for next week to edit my pictures and post about my projects.

Hope you all have been enjoying this fall. I can't believe the gorgeous weather we have been having! We have had full sunshine with temperatures in the 70's and 80's. This is so unusual for Indiana, but I'm not complaining!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have missed you! I stopped by to check you out and saw your post. Hope you get your new computer soon. :)

    -Revi

    ReplyDelete