April 2, 2012

Framed Hooks and Knobs

My little sister's new house was finished a few months ago so we have been having fun decorating each room. We decided we needed something fun to hang up coats, purses, scarves, and hats at her entryway! She came up with the idea to use a decorative frame and a few different styles of hooks and knobs for a fun eclectic look.


We went to Hobby Lobby and began looking at the hooks and knobs that had the same style. After picking out five we liked, we then headed to look at frames. We found the perfect frame that matched our hooks! This idea couldn't have come together any easier.


Using the wall color as the backdrop was a new idea and I think it turned out so wonderful! I will soon be sharing more of her house as rooms are finished.

I can't believe I haven't blogged since February! Time has been flying by as usual. I have been up to so many things lately that I haven't had the time to sit down and write. I will be sharing some spring decorating ideas and also my amazing experience attending the class given by Annie Sloan herself! Sorry it has been so long... it seems my projects get done in waves. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment