August 2, 2011

The Thrill Of The Hunt

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My sister and her family came to visit so my weekend was full of memories. My 1 year old niece and 2 year old nephew are always so enjoyable!

Saturday morning my Mom, Sister, and I went to an antique store that was having 10% off the whole store! We had so much fun hunting for specific items and even found things we weren't looking for! I was on the lookout for linens and my sister was hunting for buttons. These are a few treasures I found.. 


I got this lovely mirror for $8!


I plan on making these into lavender sachets!


Maybe a pillow cover?!


This vintage train carry-on case was a fun find! I'm starting to get addicted to suitcases!


I found this hat and couldn't pass it up.. It has a hoop with a bow
 on the back to loop around a bun. I plan on getting my hair 
done with this hat and doing a fun photo shoot!

It was such a successful day! We had so much fun shopping together AND we scored a few treasures.. Doesn't get much better than that! 

1 comment: