July 21, 2011

An Unexpected Find

Last weekend The Hunny and I traveled to Patoka Lake for some relaxation. We began the four hour drive Friday afternoon. After passing one garage sale sign after another, I began to get really antsy. Of course I expressed my desire to stop at just one to The Hunny. 

Finally, after the fourth or fifth complaint about wanting him to turn, he said he would turn into the next one if I gave him enough notice. With my luck we didn't see another sign. BUT, I did happen to notice a huge flea market sign in one of the small towns we were passing through. By this time The Hunny claimed he needed to stretch his legs anyway and stopped for me to do a little shopping! How sweet of him! I only found one goodie.. but it's enough for me. It's my new love and I can't wait to find a permanent home for her.



I couldn't help but take a few scrumptious pictures of my new love!


These stripes really remind me of the grain sacks I have been drooling over in Blogland.



I can't decide if she can stand alone or if I need to find more!

Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love. it. It was meant to be with you. Things worked out for you to stop at the right sale!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT was a great find, Kelly! :) LUV IT!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete